Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Disney Photos -- Animal Kingdom

On Thursday, Rebecca was still sick and Robert was Not Feeling Great
(he got Officially Sick after we got home, just in time for Christmas),
so Rachael, Benjamin, and I headed to Animal Kingdom ourselves.

Benjamin was excited because we got to ride the "cool bus" to get there.



We had lunch at the Tusker House in Africa.
It was very good, probably my favorite restaurant, with Whispering Canyon as a close second.
I loooved the bread pudding.



We had never been to Animal Kingdom before, and I had heard some mixed reviews.
Basically, I liked it. It was pretty and shady and a little different.

In addition to enjoying the Tusker House, we saw a neat bird show and got to see a lot of characters
(which Rachael really liked now that she had the autograph album).

We would have stayed longer, but Benjamin wasn't doing so well. I thought he was just tired.
It never occured to me that he (and I) were the next to be hit with the stomach virus.

These animal photos are all from Kilamanjaro Safari, which we all liked a lot:





Posted by Picasa

No comments: