Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Fake Camping Trip


We spent the weekend at Vogel State Park, near Blairsville, GA, thanks to my in-laws, who brought their camper and rented a cabin for us. I would barely be up for "real camping" under any circumstances, and there is no way I would even consider it with three small children.


Here's Rachael playing miniature golf. It was the girls' first time playing and they loved it. It was, um, interesting watching them play, as they had no qualms about either picking the ball up, or just sort of pushing it along with their club.





I believe the girls said that Rachael was the Marshmallow Queen and Rebecca was the Marshmallow Princess. They made so many S'mores we couldn't eat them all.









Robert and I went for a hike around the lake.






Everybody loved the beach. I finally had to bribe the kids with chocolate to get them to go back to the cabin with me.











1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It looks like everyone had a great time, nice pictures :)
I was wondering why you were so quiet, now I know, I'm glad you are doing well. Wow has Benjamin grown, I love his hair.