Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas morning!

In the middle of the night Rebecca came into my room and said, "Mommy, I saw the Christmas tree, and there's a dollhouse in it!" Then she crawled in bed next to me and fell asleep.

At about 8:00 am the five of us headed into the living room. The girls had candy canes, little gingerbread houses, and sticker sets in their stockings. Santa brought Baby Ben a pack of animal crackers and his own toothbrush.

Becca got a fort she really wanted, and a Richard Scarry floor puzzle.

Rachael got a High School Musical DVD game and a weaving loom kit.


Here's Becca getting right to work on her new Tinkerbell watercolor paint kit.



And here's Rachael painting her Cinderella picture.



Here's Robert building his dinosaur kit I got for him.
(I don't understand; I just buy.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

faith ann raider said...

Oh! I love your watercolor kits! What a great idea. My girls are SO into the whole Tinkerbell/Disney Princess thing!