Monday, May 20, 2019

Wow, How Things Have Changed ...

Well. It's now years later, and I've deliberately kept this blog up, mostly as an on-line scrapbook for myself. I doubt anyone is reading it ... although if you are, hi there! All three of the "beans" are teens now. I'm also a "real blogger" now, writing about Walt Disney World Vacation Hacks. It wasn't an intentional thing. I mean, I did start a WordPress blog very intentionally (and with this embarrassingly naive belief that I would be making a lot more money a lot faster than I have). But the fact that it became a "Disney blog" was not something I ever sat down and planned. In fact (and I can say this here because I don't think anyone is reading this blog), I'm almost a little embarrassed to call myself a "Disney blogger" because I've only been to Disney World about six times as an adult (barring one very brief day-trip when I was 21. So why am I here, now? I though it's be fun to write posts here and there with absolutely NO pressure. Nobody is reading this, there's no pressure, there's no "brand" to maintain, and there's no concern about "what my audience wants" because there is no audience. And oh yeah, also I can add backlinks. So ... I'm expecting maybe to pop in a couple times a week and write about Whatever I Feel Like. Don't worry, it won't be confessional or deeply personal or whiny. And it should be brief.

No comments: