Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween pics!


This is me with Rebecca and Benjamin at the local MOMS Club party about a week ago. (I know, I'm not wearing anything even vaguely Halloween-y.)

In the middle of the party, Rachael said to me with six year old perceptive wisdom, "Almost everyone here who is a girl is dressed up as something from Disney."



Here's all three Beans getting ready to trick-or-treat:
Rebecca (Disney Princess), Benjamin (Tigger), and Rachael (Dorothy)


Here's some of the neighborhood kids we go trick-or-treating with every year. Halloween is the only time of year we see most of them!
The only reason I'm in the picture is because Benjamin would sob the second I set him down.

[Uh-oh, is it considered bad form to post pictures of other people's kids on the Internet? If so, let me know and I'll take it down.]

I feel like we've been celebrating Halloween for weeks ... probably because we have! Between two Halloween parties, helping the kids carve pumpkins and make decorations (well, Robert did that, not me) and being "boo'd" twice and therefore having to go "boo" other people ... well, it's been a tiring holiday!

But fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: