Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Arrgh ... neglecting my blog!

Ugh, I haven't posted in a month and have probably lost at least half of my ten regular readers.

It's one of those things where, the more time passes, the more I feel like I have to come with a really good post, and that never happens, then more time passes ...

We went back to Vogel State Park a couple weekends ago. I think it will turn into a yearly trip.

I did the pool calculations, and it came out to $14/visit, which I'm pretty happy with.

Well, this is a pretty lame post, but it's better than nothing, so I guess I'll go ahead and post it ... and then I'll try to come up with something brilliant ...

1 comment:

justjuls said...

No no no -
we're here waiting for something to come up on the radar in Google Reader.
I've missed you!