Monday, May 25, 2009

Benjamin's three!

As usual, I'm a little late about posting, but ...

Benjamin turned three on May 11!


Here he is, first thing in the morning, holding up his ... excavator ...? that his grandparents sent him in the mail.


He had wanted a "monster truck cake," so Robert helped the girls decorate this; using Benjamin's own toys when he wasn't looking.



Outside on our front porch later in the day, opening more gifts.

Rebecca had changed into these "party clothes," which I thought was a very Rebecca-like thing to do. This is a nice shot of Robert with his two youngest children.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It's not that I have favorites or anything. In fact, I always say that my favorite child is the one I'm looking at right now. And I don't have favorite ages, because each age my children have been or are being is wonderful in its own right. That said, I really really really like so very much a three-year-old boy. There is something that is just delightfully splendid about it. Enjoy!