Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rachael's Party at the American Girl Bistro

I just realized that while I posted these pictures from before the party, I never posted pictures from the party itself.

Rachael had her 8th birthday at the "American Girl Bistro" in town. Basically, you get an appetizer and entree for each girl, and they provide goody bags as well as a cake.

It was very fun, and I would recommend it. The food was very good, and we even had leftovers to take home.


Here's Rachael with Alea, her friend from dance class.


Rebecca made friends with Gracie, which was nice because Rebecca has
the "Jan Brady Syndrome" and often has a hard time in social settings.


Rebecca was dressed as Kit, so she was excited that Gracie had a Kit doll.



Here's a nice group shot.

After the party, we all looked around the store some, then me and my girls
went downstairs to the mall food court. Abigail's family had dinner and all three girls
rode the carousel a few times. For some odd reason, they were able to ride it a few times for free.
(It is normally something like two dollars!)

As they circled around on the Carousel, the girls kept waving their arms toward us and yelling excitedly,
"It's FREE!"

Yes, you can tell they're my daughters, huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: