Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My "Cheat Post"

I was touched when not just one, but two, of my dearest childhood friends (Becky and Kim), wrote to me to ask where I've been lately.

It's strange. I've had many potential posts floating around in my head lately. They would be perfectly good posts (or, at least as good as any of my past posts, for whatever that's worth).

But I have no desire to write.

I don't mean that I have no time to write. I mean I have no desire. Even though I have plenty of topics (and that's usually the hard part), I have no interest in writing them.

I have two solid theories for this .... but guess what? I have no desire (right now) to actually take the time to write about them.

But hey, my mini-following of Exactly Two People is looking for something, so at the moment I'll do what I call a "Cheat Post" (or, more accurately, a "Lazy Post") and put up a couple recent pictures of the kids:



Here's Benjamin, intently playing with his beloved vehicles
(and Rachael in the background)


and here's the girls with tattoos they were excited to get at a pool party.


Rebecca


and Rachael

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to see you back and glad to know that I am in great company!

Rebecca said...

Hey, we'll take what we can get, right Kim?, lazy posts or not. You children are, as ever, beautiful.