Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun at the Magic Kingdom

My goal (no, seriously!) is to get all these Disney photos in a scrapbook album within the next 6 days.

Maybe I'm setting myself up for failure for saying this, but it's true.

I have the hard copies of the photos, and I have the Creative Memories Disney scrapbook and paper kits. All I have to do -- hopefully tomorrow -- is open it all up and begin.

And really, as much as I love digital cameras .... I haaaaate how people hardly ever hard copies of photos anymore. I'm sorry, but seeing a few photos on Facebook just isn't the same as being able to sit and hold an album that tells you a little bit about the pictures.

I'm sad that the photo album/scrapbook seems to be dying, and I'm trying to at resurrect it a little at my house.

Now, on to digital photos ...


Rebecca always did love Minnie Mouse. When she was two and a half, she had a Minnie costume that she wore almost every day for about two months.


The girls had fun in the little shop outside Pirates of the Caribbean. Um, where is Rebecca's shoe...?


And here's Rachael, still wearing the hat that her grandparents bought her when she was four and we all went to Disney World together. (Well ... I don't mean that she's been wearing it for four years ... you know ...)


Not surprisingly, Rebecca particularly liked dressing up as a Girl Pirate.



I figured people might be wondering when I was going to post a picture of myself.

Benjamin loves Pooh and Tigger, but his face here basically sums up how un-interested he was in actually meeting any characters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos and I'm glad your sharing. I'm also glad they are not only in a book because then I would not see them! I also prefer the digital photos because they take up much less space. I am trying to declutter my life and photo albums, for us non-scrap booking types take up a lot of room. Can I just send you my photos and have you scrap book them?