Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Disney photos -- trains in Epcot

I didn't realize until I had started this post that I was doing two in a row featuring Benjamin and vehicles.

Oh well. It just means I'll have to write another Disney post tomorrow.

In the World Showcase at Epcot -- I think in, or next to, Germany -- there was a train set, which of course Benjamin was fascinated with. He watched it for quite a while as the girls got settled in with their "Kim Possible Kimmunicators" to start their Germany mission.

[If you're not familiar with the Kim Possible Missions in Epcot (it's pretty new), it's a high-tech sort of scavenger hunt in a World Showcase country. It involves finding clues within that country, and watching short video clips on the screen of a special cell phone they give you, until you finish help Kim Possible get the bad guy. It was pretty cool. Rachael, especially, loved it. The girls did one in Germany, and another in the UK.]



Robert got some good pictures of the trains.





And then a couple pictures of Rachael and Benjamin watching them.





BTW, right after these were taken, we had lunch at the Biergarten in Germany. (I didn't get any pictures of that.) I would highly recommend it, not only for the food, but also the entertainment.

No comments: