Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Misc Disney Photos

Last set of Disney photos ... then I'm off to start putting together that scrapbook!



Here's Benjamin and I at the aquariums in-between The Living Seas with Nemo and Turtle Talk with Crush, at Epcot. That was a lot of fun. I loved Epcot. There's so much to do there.




The kids -- especially the younger two -- had a lot of fun with the water sprays in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom.



Speaking of Adventureland, I had heard that a Pineapple Dole Whip Float was one of the best snacks in all of Disney. I would second that notion.



The Kilimanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom is a lot of fun. I took a lot of pictures, but didn't want to bore you with too many. And yes, they are real animals. Some people who've never been there aren't sure about that, what with it being Disney and all.




In the Magic Kingdom, one neat thing that Robert suggested was taking the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island. This was a nice little break and a change of pace from standing in line to ride Dumbo and Peter Pan. Here's the girls playing checkers before we took the raft ride back.

Hope you enjoyed these! :)
Feel free to ask me any Disney questions -- I feel like a semi-expert now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what marvelous photos of a wonderful experience. It really shows how much you enjoyed yourselves. and, you definitely are now the Disney expert!

Anne Elliott said...

Hi, I just found your blog by a post you made on "Five in a Row." I read that you were dx with lupus during your 3rd pregnancy. Would you be willing to email me privately? I'm 33 weeks along and might also have it. I have so many questions!
Thank you,
~Anne
123456elliott at gmail dot com