Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Five in a Row - Madeline

We recently finished a Five in a Row unit study and lapbook on Madeline.

If you know me at all, you know that I always get my ideas from other sources and never come up with anything original on my own. If you wanted to be kind, you could call me resourceful. If not, you could call me unoriginal and uncreative.

Thus, here's a couple interesting things we did with Madeline:

The FIAR board archives had a link for a virtual tour of France, so we did that one day.

The archives also had a link to make the Eiffel Tower with Legos.


I got a few shots of the girls with their Lego tower -- oh look, Rebecca's still in her pajamas! :)


Here's one of Rachael by herself. My, she is looking so old these days, isn't she?



Here's a better picture of the tower itself.

No comments: