Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Card-making Beans

Remember my sinus headache from a few days ago? Well when Robert came home that night, I basically fell into bed, and both girls ran downstairs into the playroom. Later they came running into my bedroom with these:


From Rachael ... I'm not quite sure why she called me "Jen." She does that sometimes. I remember when we all called her Grandma to sing happy birthday, Rachael quickly whispered to me, "Should we sing Happy Birthday Grandma or Happy Birthday Dolores?"

And the inside said FLAWRS R PRITEA JEST LIC YOU XOXXO



And the next one is from Rebecca ... whoops, you'll have to tilt your head slightly to the left for this one And then this on the inside. (You can turn your head back to normal now.) She used stencils to do the artwork.

What I thought was so nice about this was that nobody suggested that the girls make me cards. They just came up with the idea themselves. Makes me think that hopefully we're doing something right! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those are really cute :)
Cassie is our cardmaker.