Monday, August 27, 2007

Cute Becca Sayings

Rebecca (age four) calls a hot dog and bun "a hot dog in a bundle."

She sometimes is concerned that there is too much paper in the potty because "we don't want it to overfloat."

She often talks about "a google." (Isn't that a one with a hundred zeros after it?) She'll say things like, "I played that I went somewhere and the people gave me a google of candy!" or "Doggie's having a birthday tomorrow. She's gonna be a google."

She calls donuts "bagels." I think she knows they are really donuts. She just likes to call them bagels. Interestingly, we had Long Johns (eclairs) in the house today, which aren't even round, and she still said, "Can I have my bagel now?"




Rebecca in her younger days ... probably about 18 or 20 months. This was in a park in North Carolina with her grandparents.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

It's great to write these things down to remember. One of my favorites from my youngest is "tug-o-war" containers (tupperware). :)