Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blogging or bragging?


When I told Robert I would blog about this, he said, "You mean you're going to brag about it?"
Anyway.
I was starting to make a late lunch when I heard angry screaming from the playroom. Rachael came barreling upstairs and said, "When are we going to eat?"
"Soon," I said.
"Good," she said. "I'm not in a playing mood. I'm in an eating mood!"
"Ah," I said. "And you know what sometimes happens when you get in a big eating mood?"
"You get mad!" she said. "I just yelled at Rebecca."
So she came in the kitchen and started helping me make the spaghetti sauce.
A few minutes later Rebecca came upstairs and handed Rachael the note above.
I said to Rachael, "She's trying to be nice to you Sweetie."
So Rach gave her a hug and said, "I'm sorry I got mad at you."
Rebecca smiled, tooked the Princess crown off her head, and put it on Rachael's head.
I like moments like that. :)

No comments: