Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Uh-Oh and Tuh-Oh 2

This morning Rebecca slept til nine (!) so Rachael, Benjamin and I were sitting on the front porch while it rained slightly, and Rachael dictated this story to me.

It's interesting to see all the names she chooses for her characters. I'm also impressed that her story actually has an ending. Yes, there was an original story called Uh-Oh and Tuh-Oh, a few weeks ago, that was only a few sentences long.

************************************************************************************

UH-OH AND TUH-OH 2 by Rachael E. Blaske


One day Uh-oh went out to play. He saw the big hole that he jumped in last year.

"What if I jump in again? Will Tuh-oh see me?"

Just then he bent his knees and his wish cam true: Tuh-oh came!

"Hello, Uh-oh," said Tuh-oh.

"Oh! Tuh-oh!" said Uh-oh. "Let's jump down the hole." So she did.

Tuh-oh said, "No, no wait! Wait for me! I want to go down too!" So they holded hands and did.

When they got to the bottom of the hole, they saw their friend Gay-shee. Then Gay-shee, Tuh-oh and Uh-oh went on an adventure and saw their other friend. Her name was Ay-jee.

Then Ay-jee said, "You never met me before. I live in another country."

"Hello," said Uh-oh and Tuh-oh to Ay-gee. Then Tuh-oh said, "Let's go explore this new world." So the four friends went. They saw butterflies and caterpillers hatch out of their cocoons to turn into butterflies.

Then, when nobody was looking, Janey, their other friend, came. "Surprise!" she said. Then the four friends jumped. They turned around. "You scared us, " said Tuh-oh.

"Oh, sorry," said Janey. Then she said, "Can I come along?"

So they sang a song while they walked along. It went something like this:

"We're the friends going along, Hip-dee-dip-dee-do!"

Then Uh-oh said, "It's time for me to go back to my home."

"Me too," said Tuh-oh.

Then the two friends went back up the hole and went back home to their mother.

THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen! Sounds like you've got a budding author on your hands! I am enjoying these stories and the pictures and such! You just might inspire me to start blogging!!

Hugs from Alabama!
-jor

justjuls said...

I just got your comments on my blog - and you're right dang it - milk should not be a luxury item.
It is ridiculous.

Stephanie said...

I always enjoy her stories, she just may be a writer :)