Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rebecca, my little fashion queen

I dug out three boxes of winter hand-me-downs we had received for the girls and set the boxes on the coffee table. Within minutes Rebecca assembled this outfit (and there were clothes all over the living room floor):



Robert and I actually go to Rebecca (who is four) and ask for her opinion when we're not sure which shoes look best with our outfit, or something like that. She often picks out the day's clothes for Baby Ben. She loves to pick out my earrings for the day.

Between that and the fact that some of her favorite foods are fruits and nuts, and she rarely eat meat -- and that she says she'd like to get her belly button pierced -- I have this picture of Rebecca being a Little Hippie Girl when she becomes a teenager.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

faith ann raider said...

She sounds like my Emma - who did the same thing when I got our winter clothes out!!

LITTLE MISS said...

hey just read your comment from frugal group! I know exactly what you mean when you say "financially frustrated!"--those have been my exact thoughts the past few days!