Monday, January 7, 2008

Monkey Joe's!

We went to Monkey Joe's inflatable place ... I guess a couple weekends ago. I had bought ten passes from someone who didn't want anymore, for only $45. That's much cheaper than it would be normally. (I think on weekends it would have been something like $23 for one visit - yikes!)

Once the passes get used up, I'm not sure we'll ever go back, so we're enjoying it while we can!



Here's little Rebecca bouncing around, with a tatoo on her cheek
and a nightgown on over her clothes.



Benjamin liked bouncing around too, but here he is playing in the photo booth!

Afterwards we all went for chips and cheese dip and margeritas at ... Tijuana Joe's! Oh how funny, I didn't even realize that until now! :)

Rebecca sometimes talks about food we got at "Monkey Joe's" when, in fact, it's from Trader Joe's.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: