Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Multiple Moms

This morning Rebecca wanted to sit in my lap while she ate her waffle, Benjamin was screaming about something, and Rachael wanted me to do something-or-other with her.

Rebecca said to me, "If you had a hundred arms, you could do all these things at the same time."

I said, "Yeah, I know! I think there just needs to be some copies of me. One copy for you, and Rachael, and Benjamin. And one for cleaning."

Rachael didn't seem to like that idea. "But how would we know who the real you was?" she asked. "We would want the real you to do things like tuck us in."

"Yeah," Rebecca said. "And write letters on our back."

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yep, we need clones, LOL! I know what you mean we don't seem to have enough to go around some days but somehow we just do.