Monday, March 2, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

My friend Kim (who falls into that Special Category of "People who Knew How Annoying I Was When I Was Nine") put this on Facebook. I didn't realize until just now that I had cut off the last few questions and therefore never got answers.

I thought number 12 was the funniest.

*********************************************************************

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!

Answers are from Becca, age 5, and Rachael, age 7:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
B: Do your morning routine
R: I like being right!

2. What makes mom happy?
B: When I hug her.
R: When I do my morning routine quickly.
[Goodness, I'm starting to sound like a drill sergeant here, aren't I?]

3. What makes mom sad?
B: I don't know.
R: When Daddy yells at her.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
B: When you say funny things
R: If copies Benjamin in a funny way

5. What was your mom like as a child?
B: Fun
R: I don't know, but she does!

6. How old is your mom?
B: I don't know ... fifty ...?
R: 39

7. How tall is your mom?
B: Lots of inches
R: Shorter than Wilson, but taller than me

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
B: Be with me
R: Cross-stitch

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
B: Goes out
R: Watch The Big Bang Theory and cross-stitch

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
B: Playing the piano
R: Being a good mother

11. What is your mom really good at?
B: Playing the piano
R: Being a good mother

12. What is your mom NOT very good at?
B: Oh, there's lots of things she's not good at! Doing things that are other people's, like setting up another TV, or WII, or Nintendo
R: Getting me started at schoolwork

13. What does your mom do for a job?
B: Taking care of us
R: Playing the piano for concerts

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
B: I don't know
R: I don't know, but I do know her favorite drink is water

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
B: Taking care of us
R: I don't know
[Well, that one was disappointing]

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
B: Caillou's mom
R: A Charlie Brown character person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...annoying at age 9. I don't remember. ;)

K