Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The TV show I dreamed about last night

This is really weird ...

This morning I woke up suddenly and instantly remembered that I'd just had a dream where I was sitting in a restuarant writing a blog entry about a TV I used to watch about ten or fifteen years ago.

I have no idea why I was dreaming about said show; I certainly didn't even remember it until I had the dream, and barely do even now.

So ...

I'm not sure how much of an audience I even have left these days, after the last few rather pitiful blog offerings I've made recently. But, I thought it would be fun to post what little I remember about this TV show, and see if anyone knows what I'm talking about, and if they could jog my memory a little bit.

And if you have any Deep Psychological Theories about why I was dreaming about this show, I suppose you could throw those in, too.

Okay, the instant I woke up, I thought, "Bowling Alley."

And then I started thinking "odd assortment of characters," although I can't remember who any of them were. In the dream, I was including characters from the show Northern Exposure, so I don't know if these two shows have anything in common or not.

Oh, after I woke up and started thinking about it some more, I realized that a character worked in a bowling alley, but did something different ... like, he was a lawyer who operated out of a bowling alley ....? And I'm thinking it had a romantic element to it.

Any takers?

2 comments:

Chris said...

That was called "Ed" :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247091/

Rebecca said...

Yes! Ed. That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't remember the name....

I used to LOVE Northern Exposure, by the by...