Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bathing Beauties


We joined a pool for the first time this summer!

Being the strange person I am, I am keeping a mental tab of how many times we go to see if we're getting our money's worth. So far we've been ten times, so it's cost us thirty-six dollars per visit. Hm, I guess we need to go more!


Rachael loves the pool more than anybody.

Some of you may remember that, from babyhood until she was four and a half, she would scream hysterically and without stopping if she even saw a pool. Then it just disappeared on its own, as if it had never happened.

There's a lesson there somewhere, I think.


Here's Rebecca!

They wanted these bathing caps, but stopped wearing them after about five minutes. Too bad, because they sure looked cute in them!

I will not be posting any pictures of myself in a bathing suit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

justjuls said...

How sweet!
What fun summer pictures!

hsing3kinder said...

Jenny ~
you have beautiful girls & it looks like you're going to have a wonderful summer!
~Kris