Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween pictures, finally

Hm, maybe the reason I'm not getting nominated for any Blog Awards is because it takes me two weeks to get our Halloween pictures posted. Ya think?



Anyway, here's my three Beans. Rebecca is a Barbie Princess, Rachael is Hannah Montana, and Benjamin is Tigger. I don't think he has the slightest idea who Tigger is. It was Rebecca's costume three years ago.


Every year we have a Very Cool Tradition of getting together at a neighbor's house around the corner, having pizza, and then going trick-or-treating together. One of the things I like about it is that we rarely see many of the neighbors, so it's nice to always count on at least this one time every year when we know we will see everybody.



Rachael took this picture of the adults who wore costumes. That's me in the Dorothy outfit. Rebecca let me borrow Woofie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: