Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Waaah, I'm such a nobody!!

I just found out that the Homeschool Blog Award Nominees have been announced here.


Now, I didn't even remotely think I would be nominated.

But somehow seeing that these many many women bloggers have a following enough to be nominated for an award ... well, it was discouraging.

You see, ever since I was nine, I was sure I going to write a book. Well, I'm not dead yet, I guess it still might happen. But to think I'm not even in the running for having a well-liked blog ... well, come on! Get your freaking act together, Jennifer!

I wonder how much is marketing and how much is content? What I mean, do the nominees have a following simply because they are so good, or is it mainly because they've somehow gotten the word out?

Either way, I've got some improving to do around here. I'm sure posting more than three times a month would be a good start ....

No comments: