Monday, May 5, 2008

Christmas Lists in May

The girls decided to write their Christmas lists to Santa early. I guess I could admire them for thinking ahead ...


This is Rachael's:

MY CRISMIS LIST

IVY WOTH THE ICSESRES (American Girl doll Ivy, with the accessories)

JLEI'S BED

A AREL COSCHOOM

KIT WOTH THE ICESRES

AND A GUMBALL MACHINE

A PRINSESS CEL PHON


Then Rebecca dictated her list to Rachael, which Rachael decorated with drawings of candy canes and presents:

MY CRISMUS LIST

A GEST LIC YOU DOL ("just like you doll" from American Girl) WITH SOME STUFF

A STICR BOOK

A BIKE FOR MY GEST LIC YOU DOL

A FLOOT FOR ME

A TRAIN SET

FOR SANTA



Then, in the side margins, they wrote "FST FAVOEIT" and "SECGUT FAVRIT" next to the items on the list.

I didn't know Rebecca wanted a flute.

I didn't know Rachael knew that "phone" started with "ph."

I do know that Santa will be spending a lot of money at that American Girl doll store.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the spelling! My kids aren't spelling that way I'm so sad. I want them too. They ask me how to spell everything.