Monday, May 12, 2008

Just another one of those posts about our day

I usually talk about cleaning the fridge; today my Big Accomplishment was clearing out and vacuuming out the van. Mmm ... much nicer!

The girls both went to the dentist today, which thanks to our great dentist, is a fun, easy breeze for both of them. The big challenge was keeping Benjamin away from the sink, and listening to his screams when I took him away from it.

Rachael colored in a picture they hung on the wall and entered in their "Coloring Contest."

After that we went to School Box. Rachael wanted a journal, Rebecca wanted a dot-to-dot book, and I bought two Geoboards, which the girls worked on in the car. I remembered that I had a coupon for a free Creation at Cold Stone Creamery because yesterday was Benjamin's birthday, so we got that and split it four ways.

Since we got home the girls have been playing school for hours and I've been rushing around trying to clean up. I cleared some things out of my desks, made a give-away bag, that kind of thing.

Apparently Rachael is the kindergarten teacher and Rebecca is a student. Rachael wrote the schedule on a piece of paper, and every now and then I hear her announce, "Okay, class, line up!" or say that it's snacktime or mathtime or something.

One time Benjamin got into their room and Rachael brought him to me and said, "Nursery teacher, one of your children got out."

No comments: