Monday, May 5, 2008

Rachael's Journal

One of Rachael's favorite gifts when she turned six was an Ariel Journal that a good friend of mine gave her.

This morning was one of those slow, difficult mornings for me to get up, when I'm grateful to God that I don't somehow have to get Rachael on a bus down the street at 7:10 am. So Rachael wrote in her journal while she waiting for me to wake up:

************************************************************************************

MAY 5 2008

HI IM RACHAEL AND I DONT MIND IF I TELL YOU A SOREO TODAY
TODAY WE ARE GOWING TO CVS TO PRINT OWT PICHRS THEN MICLS BY SUM SCRAP BOOKING SUF THEN WR GENU SPRED OT EVFTHING AND S.B.

************************************************************************************

And she's right, that is exactly what we're planning to do today ... um, once I get showered and dressed.

1 comment:

justjuls said...

What??
What about math and reading?

Just kidding Jenny -
Hey guess what - all that is a part of scrapbooking - spacial concepts, reading and writing while you journal and title pages. Not to mention all she will be exposed to as she shops with you!!

Fascinating - learning life skills with application through real living. Whaddya know??