Monday, December 22, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

Well, I guess it was inevitable. Rachael woke up at 3:00 am vomiting.

Cleaning up sheets and mopping the floor in the middle of the night has got to be one of the looooow points of parenting.

I seriously have about six loads of laundry to do today, between soiled sheets and blankets and stuffed animals, and soiled towels and rags used for clean-up, and just the clothes from vacation we still haven't washed.

So now all five of us have been hit.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am So Sorry. So Very Very Sorry. On vacation, no less. I'm happy for Rachel, I guess. Or I was happy for Rachel....

Did you enjoy any of Disney World at all??

Stephanie said...

My kids had it too, didn't you see my new rule post?
NO BARFING ALLOWED!!!

It's the only rule in my house unfortunately it gets broken without warning.
Hope your kids feel better fast.

I know what you are going through.