Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More American Girl stuff for Christmas

Robert correctly says that we would probably have no American Girl products in our home if my mother wasn't Willing and Able to buy them.

Luckily for us, she does and is, and so we do.


Here's Rachael, with Julie and her new outfit. I think it's technically a Felicity outfit.
I don't think it matters, since all the dolls basically look the same except for their clothes anyway.



And here's Rebecca, dressed as Kit, and holding Mia, who is wearing Rachael's gift for Julie,
although it is actually a Mia Outfit.
(Rebecca was confused when the gift was opened,
just as you probably were after reading that last sentence.)



And here's my two girls together -- oh, wait, I was just informed that it is Kit and Ruthie -- with Woofie -- but no, I suppose it is really Grace.
Posted by Picasa