Friday, March 7, 2008

Notes found in our house

I just found two folded up notes in our playroom.

They said, on the outside:

TO=Mia
FROM=Hannah

I assume that's Rachael's American Girl doll Mia, and Hannah Montana.

When unfolded, one said:

to Mia wen it is sumr we swim in the pool and we hav lesins ther and wen it is sciool ol bring you home wrk too wrk on and ol be the techr

and the other said:

To Mia From Hannah I wunt you to war your yonuform and go to the soft ice cream and then go riding on aer biks

with some illustrations.

Translations:

1) To Mia, When it is summer we swim in the pool and we have lessons there and when it is school I'll bring you homework to work on and I'll be the teacher.

2) To Mia From Hannah, I want you to wear your uniform and go to the soft ice cream and then go riding on our bikes.


We were just reading a Berenstain Bears book yesterday about kids riding bikes and the playground and then going to get soft ice cream.

The girls were painting a little while ago and are now playing Blue's Clues Treasure Hunt on the computer. Busy busy ...

No comments: