Monday, March 31, 2008

Poems about angels and God

Rachael writes so much stuff I can barely keep up with it all ...



The girls had a combined birthday party Saturday (hopefully I'll blog more about that later) and Rachael got a Princess notepad. She assigned all of us an "angel" of sorts, and wrote a "poem" about us on each sheet of the notepad.



Here's the one for me, the Rose Angel:
HIY I AM THE ROS ANGEL I GROW SES IN GRDINS TOO GROW IN LITTL ROS BOSHIS AND I WAR ROSIS ON MY ERS AND HAR



[Hi I am the Rose Angel I grow seeds in gardens to grow in little rose bushes and I wear roses on my ears and hair.]



Benjamin got to be Jesus:
HIY I AM JESUS I AM CINDUV LIC GOD BUT I AM PEPL SIS I AM A BOY JEST LIK GOD I MAC MERUKLS JEST LIK GOD



[Hi I am Jesus I am kind of like God but I am people-size. I am a boy just like God. I make miracles just like God.]

Rachael was the "Water Angel," but I can't find that one right now ...

Rebecca got to be the Berry Angel:
I AM THE BARE ANGEL AND I GIV BARES TO THE BRS WEN I DOOW THIS JOB IT MAKS ME FEL HAPPY BARE ANGEL POWEM

[I am the Berry Angel and I give berries to the birds. When I do this job it makes me feel happy. - Berry Angel Poem]

1 comment:

Deanne said...

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)