Monday, April 28, 2008

The Girls' Birthday Party

Okay, good grief, the girls' birthday party was a month ago and I'm just getting around to posting pictures. My dad took over forty pictures, and good ones, so it was hard to narrow them down.

This was the first year we had a Combo Party for the girls, in-between their two birthdays (which are three weeks apart.) I felt torn between feeling like a Genius for doing it and feeling like a Dumbass because I didn't do it three years ago! :)



This is a really cute picture of Baby Benjamin going on a horse trip with our dear friend Karen.



Each girls got their own cake. (We had a lot of leftover cake; next year I'll order even smaller ones.)
They each picked a slightly different Fairy Cake. I think this one is Rebecca's.



This is just a cute picture of Rachael.



Here's the girls opening their gifts. They got Princess sticker books and a tea party set with a book, and a sew-your-own-doorknob-hanger, and an Illustory (make your own book), and some scrapbooking materials, and probably something I'm forgetting.

Two of the big hits were cards: one that plays a song from High School Musical when you open it ... and another one that plays Mr. Roboto, which for a while was Rachael's very favorite song!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cool!!!!

Looks like fun and nice to put a face with Karen's name :)

Stephanie said...

Jenny that first message looks like that spam again I would remove it.