Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girls' Shopping Lists

Rachael and Rebecca both sat at the kitchen table yesterday and made up a list for the next time I go to Publix. I didn't ask them to do it, and I didn't tell them what we needed.

Here's a few things on Rebecca's list:

RASBARES
FROSIN YOGRT
PUFFES (what she calls cheese puffs)
APPLES
BRED



Rachael's list was a lot longer:

RASBARES
APPLE S. (meaning apple slices in a bag)
APPLE THAT ARE HLL
GOODU CHES
BUNANA
MOSURELU CHES
LIFE
ORINGIS
LOLE POPS
GRAP WINE ("I'm being helpful for Daddy," she explained)
HAF AND HAF
2% MILK
ISCREME SAND WICH
BOSTIN MRCIT MASHT BUTATOS AND MEAT LOFE
ORING SLISIS
TWIX (they had asked me what candy I liked, and that was my answer)

Well, I guess I'm off to go buy this stuff now! :)

1 comment:

Deanne said...

While reading this I thought, "You can't find 'Life' at the grocery store!" Then it dawned on me, "the cereal!" Duh! ;P

How sweet that the girls are helping you out. Life is so fun when your kids are at the stage that they enjoy emulating you and participating with you in your daily activities (shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc.) Enjoy!