Monday, February 4, 2008

Benjamin and his two best friends


Rachael has Lammie. Rebecca has MommyDoggie.

Benjamin has Blanket. I sometimes call him "my little Linus."
Just recently he's been wanting Blanket in one hand and Blue and White Doggie in another hand. I think my mother brought that dog to the hospital when Benjamin when he was born, although who the hell knows anything that happened during those months?

I asked Rebecca what we should name his doggie. I think she said WhiteDoggie, but then she said Spot. He doesn't seem like a Spot to me ... so the jury's still out on that one.

Before I pick him up out of the crib, he always reaches down and picks up Blanket in one hand and Unnamed Doggie in the other. Then he looks at us and sort of babbles as if to say, "Okay, I'm ready to come out now!"


Not actually sleeping, just cuddling up for a few seconds.


Over here we keep our dishes, that's where we keep the glasses ...
and here's where we keep our baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: