Monday, February 18, 2008

The Day I Met a Princess

by Rachael, age six

I was waiting on the porch one time, and eating cookies that my mother cooked and brought outside for me to eat on a plate.

As I picked up one of the cookies, a girl with a dress, a crown, and a beautiful wand came by and sat down on the porch next to me.

I was feeling kind of bored by then, and the princess asked me why I was bored. My answer was, "Because there's nothing to do in my house."

The Princess said, "I can fix that! Show me around in your house."

I showed her my bathroom, my kitchen, and my room, and even my mother and father's room.

The Princess picked up her wand, set a potion, and suddenly the whole house was funner.

I picked up a toy that was new and starting playing. "Thank you, Princess," I said.

"You're welcome," said the Princess. And with a sparkle of her wand and a twinkle of her eye, she was gone.

And that was how I met the Princess.

THE END

No comments: